Use the reading “How to Read an Annual Report” to answer the following questions. Submit to me via Canvas by the due date.
- What is a 10-K report?
- What is the purpose of the “Letter from the Chairperson” ?
- Which section of the annual report may include industry trends, favorable and unfavorable?
- The ten-year summary can give the reader a good idea of?
- Identify two company risk factors that may appear in an annual report.
- Which section of the Annual Report provides management with an opportunity to voice their views on the company’s financial trends?
- Which section of the annual report discusses the products and services the company provides?
- Describe the CPA opinion.
- List the four documents related to Evaluating Financial Performance.
- Identify two “red flags” that a reader should look for?