EN130 English Composition II
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of two (2) double-spaced pages to a maximum of three (3) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
Using what you’ve learned in Lessons 1 and 2, as well as Lesson 4, write a well-developed process analysis essay on one of the following topics:
- Describe and analyze steps toward increased self-esteem.
- Explain how to find employment after college graduation.
- Explain how to select and care for adopted shelter pets.
- Explain how to write a résumé or college application essay.
- Explain how to prepare a favorite dish.
- Explain and describe the different kinds of learning styles.
You may use outside sources if you document them using APA format, or you may write this essay based entirely on your knowledge/experience.
This is the end of Lesson 04.